First Contact w/Outside World

,


Yeah, we had the most intense insect I have ever seen - walking along our ceiling board-thing. Dude - it was freaky. I didn't know what it was - I mean I thought it was a centipede but I wasn't used to seeing a centipede with giant arms - running mock 10. But yeah it's called a HOUSE CENTIPEDE.



Apparently they just come out at night and are rare unless you have insects for them to eat, which we do - we have had a minor issue with fruit flies. They are so annoying. They spawn instantaneously - no joke. I have developed some traps - wine in glasses - they fall in sniffing the delicacies, banana peel in the oven on low heat, etc. etc. They don't seem to stop spawning. I now spray them with cleaning spray and they fall from the sky suffocating.

Oh well, that was our gnarly beast that arose from the cave the other night. Don't be scared - they don't bite humans - but they are freaks of nature. The end.

.Dougles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment