Snow Day #2

,
UPDATE:

This blog is slowly dying like a rotten cantelope slothed by a man-eating zebra, but it's all good - things tend to fly with the flock - desiring only the phosphorescent indi-glow of the untangible resource, meaning this - time is near and the true loving deer will not panteth for gatorade...

Jess was abiding in the slumberous natures of the Skunk-Ape....

I wish I could have gone down here with her, I miss her terribly much. I also miss the panda bear region - the greenhouse affect calls my name - it's like - yea...what ever happened to those blissfully random cinamin gum...

SnowDay#2.

People were all over the place with giant loud snowblowers. They are so efficient. True. Goodnight all. Christmas is almost here. My Jess is almost here. PEace.

.Dougles & Quigglet.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

after reading and re-reading this post... all tyler says is, "hm.. i think jess went somewhere". hahahahaaaaa

Sarah said...

oh how i miss the days of doug-talk. miss you friend!

Post a Comment