Current

,

Current. Pet BEAR Kills a Lady.

So last week - I forgot to mention a pet bear killed some lady in Pennsylvania. They had it in a 15 x 15 cage and like passed inspections, etc. - but ridonkulous! They also had permits to keep an African Lion & a Bengal Tiger. What the crap people! Exotic pets are exotic for a reason.


Here's the link to the horrific story.

PET BEAR MAULS LADY
EXOTIC PETS FOR SALE

I think the exotic pets I would own would be a giraffe, a shark, a monkey, a kangaroo & some penguins. Not all in one cage. Of course I would let the giraffe graze a giant field and hang out running up and down some hills. I would have the penguins in my house running around & I would have a shark in a pool - that would be cool. I would have the kangaroo on my front porch to kangaroo kick thieves, & I would have a monkey follow me around every where I go. Anyway, that was light talk - but on a more serious note - that is super sad to be mauled by a bear. That is super gruesome and sad. Pay tribute. Read the story.


On another note - check out this gnarly SHARK SUIT - some dude made to go under water like a submarine - yet it's a shark. CRAZY!

SHARK SUIT

.Dougles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment