Famous

,

Famous. Tony Douglas.

Yeah baby - I totally forgot my boiiii Tony got drafted to the New York Knicks. The New York Knicks play at Madison Square Garden. If Jess and I ever stumble across some cash on the ground, then you best believe we are gonna hit up one of those games and have a little chat with Tony-boi.

VIDEO ON TONY's SUMMER LEAGUE PLAY

In case you are unaware of FSU Basketball trivia, Tony Douglas romped on kids the last couple years as FSU's point guard. Tony is laced with skill & success - hahaha we can only hope - nevertheless, I am quite excited to see him in NBA motion. I wonder if he will get dominated or keep up with everyone.

On another note, if you are a Nole out there - I found this hilarious blog from our basketball team going to Spain. Luke blogs about their adventures - it is humorous. It's always fun to actually "hear the voice" of that player on the court. Check it out!

FSU BASKETBALL: BLOG ON SPAIN TRIP

Enjoy folks. I'm stoked for FSU basketball. That's where it's at for me. I absolutely love watching those guys. I miss the Nole Zone - didn't even take advantage of it last year...oh well.

.Dougles.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Seriously, Can't Wait for bball season. Good thing we still have Solomon!!! (Don't worry Tony, we will still miss you greatly.)

Post a Comment