Quiggly vs. Mammoth Raccoon

,


UFC - Live Match: The Quigg (vs.) Bearcoon
The other day, last Saturday that is, Quigg and I woke up for her morning stroll in the backyard. She usually runs fast around the corner to go tinkle. Fortunately, she was slow moving that day and walked with me.


We turned the corner of the house and BAM! I'm not lying to you - there was a mammoth raccoon (40-50 lbs.) sitting in our driveway starring at Quiggly and me. I said, "Quiggly come!" Because she started to slowly move toward it like a huntress. She obediently heard my voice and turned around and I flicked her up into my arms and she immediately peed.


We then all starred at each other and the mammoth turned around and trotted into our backyard. I followed it with Quiggly in my arms. We watched the bear climb the fence into the other yard. It was absolutely insane! I have never seen a bigger raccoon in my life. It seriously looked like a small bear! It was twice the length of Quiggly and twice the thickness with a thick fur coat.


Now, at night, I usually go in the yard with a headlamp (thanks Uncle Steve) and a walking stick to ward off skunks and other small animals in the line of defense against Quigg. Let me tell you - that walking stick would have done nothing against this giant BEARCOON! What the heck is wrong with the outdoor creatures up here!?!?!


To be continued...


.Dougles.

1 comments:

Edwin Arnaudin said...

We deal with Bearcoons quite often out here in the sticks. They're quite friendly once you get to know them.

-Eddo

Post a Comment