Series 7 Exam

,


PASSSED THE EXAM!

Well, after 3 months of studying and sitting around - I finally move forward by the grace and strength of God! That's right folks - finally took the Series 7 Exam for the second time and I actually passed! God is so good.

I tell you what - what you sow you will reap. Seriously. God honors His word - He is faithful. Charge hard in all things - glorifying Him in all you do! Anyway, these last two days have been so stressful. If you only knew....

Jess, Quiggly and I came home from Manhattan and collapsed - took a MUCH NEEDED 2 hour nap. Now, I am still exhausted, but whenever I take a nap - I can't seem to sleep at night. That is exactly why I am still up at 3:07 a.m.!!!! Ahhh. Oh well. So yeah - I sent in my scores to my office and will hopefully start work this week! I am so ecstatic!

This process has been going on since the end of June. That's right peoples - I interviewed at the end of June, processed paper work for decades, took the exam for the first time and had to take it again. It's been such a process! Nevertheless, I am so thankful for being finished with this tedious red tape! Blastoff into your dreams! Goodnight all. Count all your blessings. He is good!

.Dougles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment